Tuesday, February 27, 2007

DDR!!!!

So, it's taken me how many years to get one of these? So this weekend, while driving down to Waldorf to get my old brain MRI's, I got more than I went for. Came back with a PS2, DDR game and foam dance pad. Then ordered more online, so I can have parties doing DDR with company! :)

What's funny about the whole DDR thing, is that I am the dancer, and Larry is not. He does better on it than I do! I think it's the whole guy thing in the sense they play computer games, have the eye/hand/foot coordination thing, and I just grove to the music and dance, totally eyes closed and unrelated to what is on a computer screen in front of me. But, I am definitely going to spend some time on this and get GOOD! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home