Happy Holidays!
Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. Relaxed. Time with family. Time to do chores on the house. Ahhh.... if only we didn't have to work and live in a world full of chores and stuff! :)
THe job interview out in Reston VA went very well, and I was told on the spot, that pending my references, I would get the job. I then had to debate on if the 4 hrs commuting a day would be worth it, and if we should move to VA. the idea of moving to VA excites both larry and I, so we started hoping for it. but apparently, my references were bad, or they are slackers, as I still haven't heard back from them!
Also that week, I interviewed with LDS Fam services, and got a part time job through them. THankfully, the paperwork isn't in to make it official yet, as now that I'm getting into the nitty gritty details of it all, I won't be able to keep my private practice while doing that job, so I think I may bail on that... though the final decision isn't made yet. :)
On a different front, I am learning about dental problems. Never really having had any in my life before (no cavities or anything) I had no idea how aweful they could be! Meaning, dental problems. About a year ago, I started invisalign, as apparently, I have a tiny little mouth with tiny little teeth, that due to alignment issues, i'll loose my teeth due to the structure of my jaw. ANyhoo, that's why I started the invisalign. Last Fri I started having extreme tooth pain. Come to find out, 3 of my teeth, the roots are all bent up and twisted, and the nerve is funky, with blood clots on the end of them. The dentist says it's probably due to an injury I had in my childhood, due to the development of the teeth. So, ever since last fri, my mouth has been a mess of pain. It's hard to eat, to drink, to brush my teeth, even to exercise, as oddly as that sounds! and the cause for this sudden problem? probably due to my teeth being shifted by the braces, triggering something in the problem area. Yikes! So, who knows what is going to happen next, but it sure doesnt' sound (or feel!) good!
SO, on a different front, yet again... Larry's place has still not sold. It's been on the market since AUg. and here we are paying 2 mortgages, and not making ends meet, with people we want to buy christmas presents for! so, I guess we get to be cheapskates this year. but someday, I hope to make up for it! :P
Other news? well, it's nice being married! :) ANd we had a lovely holiday party this past weekend, with a nice little group of people that showed up for food and games and prizes. ANd, i'm excited for the weekend (meaning i'm away from work for another 2 days)! :) and another day off for the 25th! WHOOOHOOO! Well, for the day off, but also for the celebration of christmas! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home