Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HOLY COW I used to be skinny!

I gained 75 lbs during my pregnancy with Kaleb. I lost about 18 lbs during delivery (not much, but hey, better than 7 lbs). By week 2 or so I had lost a total of 32 lbs. Unfortunately, I'm stagnating, with about 40 lbs left to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Yesterday I was updating my professional website so I can start marketing and seeing private practice clients again, and discovered my "secret" website where I had posted a ton of pics. I found this one, and was shocked at how skinny I looked! I guess to reach this size again (if possible, HA HA HA) I need to loose about 50 lbs. I just look at my bloated huge body NOW and wonder how I was ever this size before...

3 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Anna said...

You were a skinny mini! I started leveling off losing-weight wise around two months or so. I guess it's always possible to lose your pregger weight but it's probably going to take a lot more effort (esp. with "the pooch" ... dunno if that's ever going away). For me, after that plateau, it's been VERY gradual, and I've also still not been exercising (I'm bad) but I'm still losing weight bit by bit. Of course I know exercising regularly accelerates weight loss so if you're doing that, you'll be fine.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I hate the plateau!! Once you get back to a regular dancing/workout routine, it comes off a bit easier. It took nine months to come on, so no complaining though until you've reached nine months out.

P.S. Thanks for meeting me for lunch. I needed some adult conversation after being cooped up in the house with sick kiddos! Kaleb is a doll--too bad Anna is so jealous!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Anna said...

lol, I had to think for a second there .... then I was OH her DAUGHTER Anna. har har. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home