Exhausted?!
Yesterday was one of those days where everything I did or touched just seemed to go wrong. From 40 minute waits in the grocery store line, to parking lot fiasco's, to bad haircuts, to getting something I ordered for Larry's b-day and it not turning out as expected (causing a lot more work to make IT work), to Kaleb.
Kaleb is so routine oriented, and we threw him off his sleeping routine, in order to celebrate Larry's b-day on Sunday. SO, he didn't get his regular sleep or routine, and was quite fussy yesterday. Temper tantrums all day long. No naps all day long (he's gotten where he will at least take 2 separate 1 hr naps during the day, except on Sundays when church gets in the way). SO, my little cutie was exhausted, ornery, full of temper, and clingy. I had to hold him through the grocery store while he screamed. Anyhoo... we went for our nightly walk before dinner and bed, and he was awake, looking around, enjoying the walk. I think it was the very last little stretch, about 1 block from home, where he just sacked out...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home