Fantastic Fabuloso News!
Larry finally sold his condo last week! WHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO.
Sure, we only took out 45,000 in loan to cover the loss, but one less thing to worry about, one less mortgage to pay each month! Yeeeeehaw!
ANd now, we are in the process of getting my place hooked up. I've moved almost everything into storage, stripped away all the personality and love I put into this place, and we should have contractors in here soon replacing the countertop, and repainting the whole place. (no more lovely dark red walls booo hoooo). Then, get it on the market, and we're going to start house hunting ourselves! :) That should be fun and exciting!
We figure if it doesn't sell very quickly, we'll rent it. So, there is change in the air.... :)
I've also started doing acupuncture (for fertility if you really must know). The western medicine drs tell me there is nothing they can do at this point, and my hormones are all over the place without help, and even my OBGYN recommended I see an acupuncturist. So I've gone 2 times now. WE'll see what happens.
ANd, for even more exciting news, I am going to Brazil next month for 3 weeks! 3 weeks of torture, mind you, but on the beautiful beach in brazil! :) Ok, so it's for my 3rd year training for Somatic experiencing, afterwhich I can become an SEP. If you are really interested, there is a link on Somatic experiencing here on the blog, but it's the trauma training i've been doing for 3 years now. I love it!


1 Comments:
So for some reason, Danny and I had no idea you had a blog. Ben and Cara were here for Conference and this is when we found out. We are kind of crazy about blogging, so this was exciting for us. We try to update our blog everyday, more for ourselves, but if anyone else is wondering what we're up then they can check it too. It's nice to see what you and Larry are up to, we're glad you finally got his house sold and things are starting to move along for you guys. We wish the best for you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home