Monday, December 29, 2008

The Things we do...





I have so few clothes that fit me. Seriously. Saturday, I borrowed one of larry's pajama bottoms, which were STILL too small for me, but I had them sitting below my belly, wore one of his old raggedy t-shirts, and since my feet are so swollen, I was wearing the only pair of shoes that fit: my painting tevas, and socks. This is an outfit I would NEVER be caught dead in, at least not in public, but since it was all I really could fit, I wore it out for all the errands I ran. Humiliating. Here I am, a person that has a shoe and clothes fetish, wearing the most ridiculous things, because it's either that, or going naked...



And to top it off... I wore a SHEET to church on sunday. Yes, that's right, a SHEET. My only maternity skirt didn't fit, and ripped pulling on, and was impossible to wear. SO, it was either a sheet, or pants. Larry said he would pay me a dollar if I went through with it, and guess what? He had to pay up...
I tried to put the pic where it belongs, but I can't seem to figure out how to make google do what I WANT and put the picture HERE! It seems to think pictures can only go FIRST and nothing else... argh!
Anyway... By the picture above, obviously, I haven't had the baby yet. We have been in this funky phase for several weeks now, where we are operating under "any day now!" and are afraid to plan or schedule. But going this long that way is quite difficult. It hasn't happened, so we may as well start planning. For instance, might as well plan on doing something for New Years! Might as well plan on going back to work on Tuesday. Might as well start scheduling other things I kept putting off, thinking I might be in the hospital. It saddens me... this baby needs to stop being a pussy and GET OUT OF ME NOW!!!


3 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

And not too many people can pull of wearing a sheet to church!!!

Hope to NOT see you for New Year's Eve, but if you're here we'll still let you (and your mullet wearing hubby) in!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Emily said...

That is hilarious. I think you pulled it off quite well. Poor Wendy. I thought since we hadn't had a blog entry for a while that it had happened, but to my surprise, he's still snuggled up in there. Well, I'm glad he waited at least long enough for you guys to come to the party, but I think it's best for everyone if he comes now. Good luck. I'm interested to see what other creative outfits you can come up with.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger msfridrich said...

very good looking sheet, I must say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home